AEW UK offers clients long-term value-based real estate investment solutions. Our approach puts investors’ interests first with a focus on strong corporate governance, process transparency, clear communication and team stability through ownership. AEW UK’s real estate management team is one of the most experienced in the industry with an average of 17 years working together.
AEW UK is an affiliate of AEW Global, one of the world’s largest and most established real estate investment managers, with €50.1bn AUM in North America, Europe, and Asia. AEW UK is a 50:50 joint venture between the AEW UK management team and AEW Global’s European operation, AEW Europe.
Founded in 1981, AEW has over 30 years investment experience specialising in real estate:
- Among the largest real estate investment managers in the world
- €50.1 billion in assets under management in North America, Europe and Asia
- AEW Europe manages €19.1 billion in properties of all types located in 14 countries across Europe
- Integrated research provides top-down perspective
- Over 550 professionals in 13 offices
- Part of the Natixis Global Asset Management Group
Why AEW UK?
AEW UK management team delivering fund solutions for pension fund investors for 17 years
- AEW’s commitment to real estate – we only invest in real estate
- AEW Global is one of the world’s largest and most established real estate experts – €50.1bn AUM
- Stable team – The AEW UK management team average 17 years working together and are 50% equity owners 
- Ownership over investment process and decision-making delivers a consistent approach through different cycles
- An industry leading investment committee and innovative governance committee
 Includes AEW UK along with AEW Capital Management LP and AEW Europe and their respective subsidiaries. Data as at 30 June 2016
 AEW UK Management Team comprises Richard Tanner, Rachel McIsaac, Nick Winsley and Dana Eisner